- 2 large cucumbers, peeled and cut into cubes or small chunks
- 8 cups of seedless (regular works too) watermelon, cubed
- salt and pepper
- 6-7 tablespoons balsamic vinagrette, more or less
- Peel, cut, and cube cucumbers. Cut seedless watermelon into cubes (or use a melon baller) and put both into a large bowl.
- Add salt, pepper, and vinagrette to bowl of cucumber and watermelon and stir so that all seasonings are equally spread.
- Mince your mint and add to bowl. Toss complete salad and serve on a hot summer day. Enjoy!