– 3 eggs, hard boiled
– 1 – 2 avocados
– 4 Hawaiian rolls, cut in half (to make 8), or bread of your choice
– salt and pepper
– 3 tbsp. green onions
1) Boil 3 large eggs. Halve the rolls. 2) Cut avocado(es), then mash with a fork. When done mashing, put the avocado onto the bread. Remove the shell from the eggs, and just a tip, don’t throw the shells down the garbage disposal!! They can break the disposal, and trust me, it’s not going to end up well. It’d be better to throw them into the trashcan 🙂 3) Top the avocado with boiled egg chunks until all rolls are covered. Shake on salt and pepper. 4) With any excess boiled eggs, take the yolks and mash them up with some mayonnaise and red vinegar, according to amount left, if any at all. Then place the yolk mixture in a ziploc bag and cut a small hole in the corner of the bag. Squeeze out mixture onto rolls. garnish with paprika. 5) With the excess boiled egg whites, evenly divide the green onions in place of the yolks. Plate as you wish, and serve or refridgerate. Enjoy!
– 1 orange, cut into thin slices (seeded)
– 2 1/2 tbsp. fresh rosemary
– 4 – 6 boneless chicken breasts
– salt and pepper
– smoked paprika
– 3 garlic cloves, minced
– 3 – 4 brown potatoes, cut into small wedges (skin on)
– olive oil
– PAM baking spray
(1) Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees fahrenheit. Pour a small amount of olive oil onto a skillet at medium heat. Add minced garlic to pan. Stir constantly, without letting garlic burn. When the garlic turns golden brown, remove heat and set aside. (2) Cut the potatoes into small sized wedges, skin on. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Set aside. (3) Season chicken with salt, pepper, and paprika. Re-heat skillet of oil and garlic (medium-high heat). Place chicken onto re-heated skillet to brown. Add in potatoes, sliced orange pieces, and rosemary. (4) Spray an oven-safe pan with baking spray. Transfer chicken and potatoes mixture to sprayed pan, and cook for 35 – 40 minutes in the preheated oven, until potatoes and chicken are thoroughly cooked. Plate and serve immediately, or refridgerate. Enjoy!