– 4 mini pumpkins (the seeds,and check out my other recipe for how to cook the pumpkins)
1) Pre heat oven to 375′. Cut open tops of pumpkins, and take out seeds, putting them into a bowl. This is actually a “sequel” or an add on to my mini pumpkin recipe, in case anybody was wondering.Don’t forget to check it out! Anyways, pour water into the bowl until the water covers about an inch over the seeds. 2) Rinse and wash until the guts separate from the seeds. Pour into a collinder or drainer. 3) Dry the seeds, adding salt additionally.4) Cover a baking sheet with aluminium foil and spray with nonstick. Place dried and cleaned seeds onto sheet. Bake for about 9-12 minutes, or until golden. 5)Take out and cool slightly. Serve warm or cold. Serve as a snack or side. Enjoy!
– 4 mini pumpkins
– 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted( a tablespoon for each pumpkin)
– 1 teaspoon cinnamon per pumpkin
– 1 teaspoon brown sugar per pumpkin
– vanilla ice cream for sides
1) Pre heat oven to 375′. Cut open tops of pumpkins, and clean out guts and seeds. If you’d like, you can save the seeds to cook. Now, melt 1 tablespoon at a time of butter, and pour gently and carefully into pumpkin. Now add in 1 tablespoon of cinnamon and brown sugar into each pumpkin. Mix in the pumpkin until brown and creamy. Replace lid back on.2) Put onto a baking sheet, and cook for 40-50 minutes, preferably 45 minutes. 3) When done baking, plate with vanilla ice cream on the in or outside (optional). Serve warm, and enjoy your meal!
NOTE: Without the ice cream, this can actually be a side to a dinner meal or an appetizer. You can have it set the way you choose, though. I had mine for dessert because I couldn’t resist the savory flavor to vanilla ice cream; check out my home made recipe for vanilla ice cream for a super sweet treat! Enjoy your meal!
– 6 custard cups
– unsweetened cocoa powder
– vegetable shortening
– 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
– 1/2 a banana, cut into slices, each slice cut into 4 pieces
– raspberries, for garnishing
– blueberries, for garnishing
– 2 whole eggs
– 2 egg yolks
– 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar, plus more for garnishing
– 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1) Pre heat oven to 450 degrees. In 6 custard cups, glaze with shortening. Dust with cocoa powder. On a large saucepan, melt butter and chopped chocolate. In a mixing bowl, beat whole eggs, egg yolks, powdered sugar, flour, and chocolate -butter mixture. Mix well, or until light and smooth. Divide batter evenly among custard cups. 2) Put on a cookie sheet with sides. Bake for 12 minutes, or until sides and middle are set. Take out, and cool slightly. Tops should be cracked and puffed. Gently flip over onto a plate AFTER loosening sides with a small knife. 4) Garnish with raspberries, blueberries, bananas, or additional powdered sugar. Or you can do it all.5) Serve warm or freeze. Enjoy!