INGREDIENTS: yield: 1 glass, depending on cup size
– 1 cup of bananas, peeled and cut
– 1 1/3 cup of peeled,seeded oranges
– 1/4 cup granulated sugar
– 1 cup cold milk
– 1/2 cup vanilla Greek Yogurt
– 1 pinch of salt
– 3-4 ice cubes
1) Cut bananas and oranges, and put in blender. 2) Add in sugar and yogurt, carefully. Put in salt. Then slowly stream in milk. Any type of milk will be fine, but I recommend dairy milk or very-vanilla soy milk, just because its a lot healthier and tastier. 3) Mix in the blender on medium, then add in ice cubes one at a time. 4) Pour in a glass, and serve. Enjoy!
INGREDIENTS: yield: 1-2 glasses, depending on the cup size
– 1 peach, sliced
– 1 mango, peeled, seeded and diced
– 1/2 cup Vanilla Soy Milk (or Vanilla Almond Milk as a substitution)
– 1/2 cup orange juice
1)Peel the mango, then cut it up into small pieces. Next, peel and cut your peach. Put it into the blender. 2) Now pour in the milk and orange juice. 3) Turn bender onto medium-start and blend until the smoothie is smooth and creamy, or until desired consistency. Pour into a glass and serve immediatly, or chill. Enjoy!
INGREDIENTS: Any allergies? Read alternative(s) note below directions. Thank you!
– 1 cup cold strawberries
– 2 fresh bananas, cut up
– 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
– 1 – 2 cups milk
– extra strawberries and banana pieces for garnishing
1) Measure 1 cup of strawberries, then cut off the stems. Once all of your strawberries are stemless, put them in the blender. 2) Peel both bananas, then cut up into small pieces. Insert to blender. 3) Measure 1 1/2 cup sugar. Pour into blender when done measuring. 4) Carefully pour in the milk, slowly streaming it in. 5) Turn blender on to high, and mix until light and smooth. 6) Take some extra strawberries and cut off stems. Slide onto side of a cup until a slit appears on the strawberry halfway in the center. Put 2 pieces of banana in the middle of the smoothie, which has been poured into cup. Insert a straw (optional) and serve. Enjoy!
NOTE: This is a healthy snack for everybody, but if somebody has any allergies, it’s probably not going to be an enjoyable treat. So, here are some alternatives for dairy milk. If you or your child has an allergy to dairy milk, you can change the dairy milk to soy milk, almond milk, coconut milk, or any other non-dairy milk you can think of. It will not change the flavor of the smoothie much, and this way it can still be a fun, flavorful, and healthy non-allergic snack. Thanks! and use website often. Bye!
– 6 oreos
– 2 cups milk
– 4 ice cubes
– a blender
1) Insert oreos, ice, and milk into blender.2) Turn on high for at least 2-3 minutes. Pour into cups and serve. Enjoy!