- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- kitchen aid or hand mixer
- 3-5 tablespoons powdered/confectioners sugar
- In the bowl of an electric mixer (or regular one of you are using a hand mixer), pour the heavy whipping cream. Beat it on highest setting for a few minutes, or until stiff peaks form.
- When stiff peaks begin to form in your cream, add vanilla and powdered sugar. Be careful not to over mix your cream. Try it when done mixing to see if you want more powdered sugar or not.
- Once you have the desired consistency, move the whipped cream to a container to save. Serve with pumpkin pie. Enjoy!