- 1 can of pumpkin (15 oz.)
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla or cinnamon extract
- Mix all ingredients together, cracking in the eggs in the bowl last.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- Grease a loaf pan with baking spray and pour in batter.
- Bake in oven for about 1 hour and 15 minutes – 1 hour and 20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into bread. Check about every 30 minutes, and don’t let the bread burn!
- When the bread is done cooking, take out the pan and let the bread cool thoroughly, about 10-15 minutes.
Plate and serve with vanilla or pumpkin ice cream and whipped cream. Enjoy!