- 1 cup seedless raspberry jam (if you can’t find seedless, regular still works)
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3-4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4-6 chicken breasts, thawed and defrosted
- In a pan, mix jam, red pepper, vinegar, and soy sauce. Heat on medium-low and stir constantly.
- Meanwhile, in another pan with oil, begin to cook your chicken until a meat thermometer reads 160-170 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add chicken to raspberry sauce and turn heat on again. Coat chicken with sauce throughly.
- Plate chicken and serve with veggies and rice. Enjoy!