- Premade pie crust, or your own crust recipe ready at hand
- 1 (15 oz.) can of pumpkin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- a pinch of pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cup half and half
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 small eggs
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. In the bowl of an electric mixer (I used a kitchen aid), mix the pumpkin, eggs, brown sugar, and spices. Slowly add half and half. When everything is thoroughly combined, set aside.
- Use baking spray and spray a pie pan. Place your pre made pie crust in a pie pan (if it does not come with one). Pour your filling in the pie crust carefully.
- When the filling is in the pie and you are happy with the form of your pie crust, put it in the oven. Let it cook for 55-60 minutes. It is completely cooked when the sides are browned and set, and the middle is slightly loose. Let it cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve warm with whipped cream and vanilla ice cream. Enjoy!