INGREDIENTS: yield: 4
– 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
– 4 boneless salmon fillets
– zest and juice of 1 lemon
– 1 tablespoon snipped chives
– 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
– salt and pepper, to taste
– Italian bread, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
– 1 tablespoon unsalted butter for each piece of bread you make
– garlic salt
– finely chopped parsley or basil, either works
1) Pre heat oven to 400 degrees farenheit. 2) Cut 4 12-inch squares of aluminium foil and brush with the melted butter. 3) Place a piece of salmon onto each square and spoon the lemon rind and juice over the fish. Sprinkle filet with the salt, pepper, chives, and parsley. Place filets onto pieces of aluminium foil. 4) Carefully wrap the fish with the square of foil, then place on a baking sheet of your choice. I personally think its better to use a cookie sheet with sides so the filets don’t slip, or use an oven proof baking pan. Bake for 20 minutes in the pre – heated oven. 5) When done, take out and cool slightly. Plate as you wish, but leave room for the garlic bread.
DIRECTIONS FOR GARLIC BREAD:
1) Pre-heat oven to 350′ farenheit. On your sliced Italian bread, spread out the butter. Do it very gentle or you might break the piece of bread. 2) Sprinkle on the garlic salt. Now add the herbs until the bread is slightly covered with the herbs. Carefully, put aluminium foil on a pan and spray it with non-stick Place the bread on the pan, and put it in the pre-heated oven for about 10-14 minutes, or until crispy. Plate with the salmon, ans serve. Enjoy!!