– 4 mini pumpkins
– 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted( a tablespoon for each pumpkin)
– 1 teaspoon cinnamon per pumpkin
– 1 teaspoon brown sugar per pumpkin
– vanilla ice cream for sides
1) Pre heat oven to 375′. Cut open tops of pumpkins, and clean out guts and seeds. If you’d like, you can save the seeds to cook. Now, melt 1 tablespoon at a time of butter, and pour gently and carefully into pumpkin. Now add in 1 tablespoon of cinnamon and brown sugar into each pumpkin. Mix in the pumpkin until brown and creamy. Replace lid back on.2) Put onto a baking sheet, and cook for 40-50 minutes, preferably 45 minutes. 3) When done baking, plate with vanilla ice cream on the in or outside (optional). Serve warm, and enjoy your meal!
NOTE: Without the ice cream, this can actually be a side to a dinner meal or an appetizer. You can have it set the way you choose, though. I had mine for dessert because I couldn’t resist the savory flavor to vanilla ice cream; check out my home made recipe for vanilla ice cream for a super sweet treat! Enjoy your meal!